Tips and insights
- In order to set the timer, you need to activate a subscription. The first month is free and you can cancel at any time (see terms of service). Any link or button tapped when the Save button is not red will be activated immediately, just like any other web browser. In order to save a link or button to send later you must FIRST tap the “Save” button to turn it red, THEN tap the link or button you want to save. After the task is saved, you will be taken to the list of saved taks. You may tap on them to review or swipe left to delete them. Tap “Done” to return to the browser. When you want to save another task, tap “Save” again and repeat the process.
- Make sure the app is running and on-screen when the timer goes off.
- If you saved some tasks and need to send them immediately, set the timer to any time in the past.
- For 1st Access to be able to save a task, you need to be able to see it ahead of time. 1st Access is fast, but it cannot time travel.
- Keep in mind that some website sessions expire or log you out after a certain amount of time, so you might want to keep the timer short so that you are still logged in when the timer goes off.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the app need to be running when the timer goes off
Yes. iOS can and will put apps to sleep when they are not running, so 1st Access will be unable to perform the actions on time.
I tried to use 1st Access for eBay bidding but the result was blank
Refresh your eBay page the correct bid should be there. We’re working on a fix for this. 1st Access is a general purpose app and there are apps specifically designed to work with eBay and other specific websites that might be more suitable.
I tapped “Save” but was taken to the next screen before I tapped anything.
Some websites send out messages that 1st Access can confuse for a task. Swipe left to delete that task and tap Done to return to the browser. Tap Save and try again. If it keeps happening, 1st Access may not be suitable for your website.
Why must I purchase a subscription?
It’s the only way we could offer a free trial. If 1st Access is not helpful to you, you can cancel and pay nothing (see terms of service). Other software packages that can automate web actions are complex, require a computer and can cost $99 and up.
I have a question about my subscription or billing
Please refer to our terms of service.
How do I cancel my subscription
You will need to cancel using your iTunes account. Instructions from Apple for managing your subscription can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
We’re here to help you! Please fill out our support form and we’ll get right back to you.
Schedule360 is a trademark of Healthnet Staffing LLC